Holiday Accommodation in Saint-Bonnet-prés-Orcival
꧁ WELCOME ꧂
In the heart of the Parc Naturel Régional des Volcans d'Auvergne, choose a holiday and an active break in the heart of nature.
Reconnect with the outside world & recharge your batteries in this privileged location, close to the Auvergne lakes.
Located in Saint-Bonnet-prés-Orcival, we welcome you as if you were at home,
in our family campsite since 1976, for a breath of fresh air between the lake and the mountains.
˗ ˏ ˋ ˎ ˊ ˗
Nestled in the heart of nature, CAMPING DE LA HAUTE SIOULE offers a unique and privileged setting extending over nearly three hectares of greenery for unforgettable holidays.
Our campsite provides various accommodation options, whether for an overnight stay or longer, including mobile home and chalet rental in the mountains. Do you wish to experience the joys of outdoor life? Surrounded by lush greenery, our 70 spacious camping pitches are waiting for you.
Choose from camping or renting a mobile home or chalet in the mountains
The ideal holiday destination
Located at the centre of the Parc Naturel Régional des Volcans d’Auvergne, our campsite boasts a calm and pleasant setting conducive to relaxation. The chalets are fully equipped to guarantee our guests’ comfort.
The camping pitches feature two sanitary blocks, one of which is heated in winter. Moreover, the estate offers several activities, including hiking, water sports Activities and Sightseeing, mountain biking, river or lake fishing, climbing, horse riding, hang gliding and paragliding.
A prime location at the heart of a natural park
Both young and old
will love it here.
Where are we now?
→ COME BY CAR
Clermont-Ferrand 24kms • 20 minutes
Lyon 187kms • 2h30
Paris 450kms • 4h30
Marseille 495kms • 5h
Montpellier 349kms • 3h45
→ COME BY TRAIN
Gare de Clermont à 24kms du Camping.
→ COME BY PLANE
Aéroport international: Lyon ou Clermont-Ferrand
What we offer at the campsite
Friendliness is everywhere on our campsite.
Enjoy relaxation and peace of mind during your stay with us.
CAMPING DE LA HAUTE SIOULE boasts an excellent reputation thanks to a committed team of professionals
Backed by extensive experience, we guarantee a memorable stay.
Our label bienvenue à la ferme :
The ethical charter of "Bienvenue à la ferme":
Farmers in the Bienvenue à la ferme network are committed to offering quality farm products, providing guests with a personalized, professional welcome in a well-kept environment, and acting as ambassadors for sustainable, responsible agriculture rooted in the local environment.
- A demand for quality
We have an unwavering commitment to quality: good farm produce, a warm welcome in well-tended surroundings, professional service... to guarantee your well-being.
- An exciting encounter
Proud of our profession and our carefully-crafted products, we are keen to pass on our passion and to offer visitors the opportunity to visit our farms and learn more about our farming practices.
- Serving our heritage
We are the ambassadors of sustainable, responsible agriculture, rooted in the terroir to preserve our common heritage. As such, our farms are generally set in authentic surroundings, rich in history, rural traditions and know-how, in a preserved natural environment.
Our Rando Accueil label:
The Rando Accueil label is a national tourist accommodation label specializing in establishments offering outdoor sports and discovery activities.
Rando Accueil accommodations are located in places that are ideal for hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking, skiing or snowshoeing.
There are several types of accommodation: bed and breakfasts, vacation villages, gîtes and open-air hotels.
It is aimed at accommodation owners and managers who wish to offer their guests services adapted to the different hiking practices during their stay.
By obtaining the Rando Accueil label, accommodation owners can enhance the value of their holiday offer to their customers, and attract new clientele by offering package deals such as "Idées Séjours".
Our tourism and disability label:
Concerning the reception PMR within the campsite:
- We have adapted sanitary facilities for people with reduced mobility.
- We also have an adapted chalet with its own private parking space.
- Wheelchair users will need to use their own car to get from their accommodation or campsite to the reception desk.
- Daily delivery of bread and pastries, newspapers, lottery tickets, tobacco, telephone cards, groceries, etc. to your chalet to make your stay easier (to be ordered the day before for the following day).
- Our entire team will do everything in its power to accommodate everyone.
Our green key label:
We are delighted to welcome you to the Haute Soule campsite. Our campsite in the heart of nature is committed to the planet. Respect for the environment is central to us. We make every effort to minimize our impact on the environment.
- Installation of water-saving taps
- Water meter readings, so we know exactly how much water we're using.
- Reasoned watering
- 100% of the campsite equipped with LED bulbs
- Electricity meter readings, to better understand consumption
- Motion detectors in common areas
- Ongoing installation of solar lamps
- Charging station for electric cars
- 100% green energy supplier
- Sales of local products from the producer
- Farmer's market in the region, which we encourage our customers to visit.
- Implementation of selective sorting
- Distribution of yellow bags for plastic sorting
- Light bulb and battery collection point at reception
- Installation of water-saving taps
- Water meter readings, to keep better track of consumption.
- Reasoned watering
Project in progress:
Installation of composters on the campsite!